Newb from California

nikpounder

I am very lucky to have found this site before I made a purchase or started a route. Before I try any new project, I like to research everything I can about the subject and this site has proven valuable.

Experience - None.

Goals - I'd like to set a goal of placing two machines a month and end the 1st year with 24 machines, and hopefully learn from my mistakes during that time.

Please feel free to offer suggestions or correct me if misstate something in my posts.

Chris

Welcome to TVF. I am also from California. LA area. Which part of California are you from?

Hey fellow Chris, welcome to the forum and vending!

What kind of vending are you interested in?

hello,

I'm interested in bulk and flat/sticker vending.

Welcome to TVF. I am also from California. LA area. Which part of California are you from?

hello,

I'm located in San Francisco and would like to open a route within 15 miles of my home.

• 2 weeks later...

hello,

I'm interested in bulk and flat/sticker vending.

hello,

I'm located in San Francisco and would like to open a route within 15 miles of my home.

Nikpounder,

I am bulk vending supplier located in San Jose- not a far drive for you! I help many operators all over the bay area. If you need help with bulk product don't hesitate to call me! 669-800-6564 is my direct line.

We over 1" ,2", stickers/tattoos and vending machines for sale. our website is www.tntvend.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Rachel

TNT

Archived