Muscle Cars Anybody!

CajunCandy

If you've ever driven a completely stock muscle car, they were dogs and handled poorly. Muscle cars are only fun if they've been modified. Having owned three myself, I can tell you that today's cars are much better as delivered from the factory. The stock performance and handling of today's cars is much better. Now for styling, most of today's cars are just unappealing. I do happen to like the new Mustangs, but think the Camaro and Challenger are stupid looking.

Yep!

I owned 1966 ss Chevelle  drum brakes all around, had to throw out a anchor to stop this car! 

I would buy again in a second because of the styling of the car! 

It was a blast to drive!

!971 SS Chevelle  disk in front, drum in back, that 454 was a beast of a mother! gas mileage who cared! stopped much better than the 66!

That car was a magnet for other cars, seem like everybody would pick a fender to crash every six months, stayed in body shop getting fenders replaced and repainted! LOL!

Sold it! I would buy another one just not the one I owned!

I would buy a Mustang with the new 5.0 right now, just way to much money for the fun of frying the tires! I get to drive my buddies 2012

GT and it is a blast drive, and still get 25 plus mpg on interstate.

:D  :D  :D  

• 4 weeks later...

If you've ever driven a completely stock muscle car, they were dogs and handled poorly. Muscle cars are only fun if they've been modified. Having owned three myself, I can tell you that today's cars are much better as delivered from the factory. The stock performance and handling of today's cars is much better. Now for styling, most of today's cars are just unappealing. I do happen to like the new Mustangs, but think the Camaro and Challenger are stupid looking.

You should change your screen name to "Debbie Downer"

WE all know that todays cars are better because of the technology. But what ever happened to almost wiping out three houses because you lost control of your 70 RoadRunner ended up going thru peoples front yards because you could not turn the damn thing at 120 MPH.

It was like driving an unguided missile, THAT WAS FUNNY

You should change your screen name to "Debbie Downer"

WE all know that todays cars are better because of the technology. But what ever happened to almost wiping out three houses because you lost control of your 70 RoadRunner ended up going thru peoples front yards because you could not turn the damn thing at 120 MPH.

It was like driving an unguided missile, THAT WAS FUNNY

Being sued for $95,000 for such a reckless driving experience is NOT fun. I've been there.

My buddy knocked a house off it pillars with a 1969 Grand Prix! To bad it was a beautiful car.

This was back in the early eighties.

way back I had 1973 (if I remember right) Dodge Duster 340... came around a turn on a road that had sand on top of the asphalt, and I and spun into a ditch....

We hoped up my cousins 65 mustang, last thing i remember about that car was going thru a guard rail in the passenger seat, everything is black after that until they put me in the ambulance

My buddy knocked a house off it pillars with a 1969 Grand Prix! To bad it was a beautiful car.

This was back in the early eighties.

I'll bet the guy who owned the house didn't think much of it.

Archived