Dixie Narco 501e display not working

Jstarr

I thought I was good and tried to take the cover off the motherboard with the machine still running. I blew the breaker. When we went to turn the machine back on the display was not working. Are there any suggestions as to what would need changed/fixed? The fuses appear to be fine. Thanks!

Blowing the breaker (in the wall) means you shorted out 110v.  Do you still have power to your coin mech and validator?  Knowing the vend prices, does the machine still vend and give change?  If so then you probably just have a bad display board.  If the mech and validator don't work or the machine takes money but won't vend, then you have a bad logic board.  Why did you take the cover off the board?  Was there already an existing problem?

If you need any parts you can PM me.

It does not accept money. Right now, no transactions can happen. I had three lanes that were not working, I was checking to make sure all the fuses were fine since we just replaced a fuse. Once we got to inspecting we realized that one of the lanes had a pop stuck and that was resulting in that lane not working. So, I am probably going to have to replace the logic board?

Archived