coinco?

i have a nice royal pop machine that i bought to put in location. when i got it i new the bill changer didnt work. so i called a place that i have got units its from before and they all worked fine.. i put it in and it worked fine. but the unit sat in my garage for a good 3 months before i put it in location . and now it will jam up the bill changer after 4 or 5 bills are put in to it.??  is there any thing i can do to it?:huh:??  the place now wont fix it for free for now its 4 months old.. the machine has only vended 26 cans of pop???

If you have let the machine sit in a very cold or very hot garage the belts are probably stretched or have a memorized shape that gives problems now. You can't expect the belts to survive sitting unused for an extended period of time. If you'd like an exchange unit for this you can PM me.

i was just hopping it was somthing i can fix?? i hate putting more money in a changer that was :huh:? rebuilt???  i have had these units apart before. not much to them. its just odd it only dose it after 4 or 5 bills go in it??  u think its the belt??  

Its entirely possible that what they provided wasn't truly rebuilt by Coinco but maybe a previously pulled and tested-only unit. My units are all factory-rebuilt though if they are stored in a hot garage for a few weeks they might have issues as well. You can try pulling the base of the validator out and cleaning the bill sensors of any dust that might be on them. If that doesn't work then it will need to be repaired.

Archived