Amusment competition at mall location

shepherdsflock

There have been a few topics in the past couple of days regarding mall locations. I have a bulk location in a mall and have been thinking about replacing a double stand with an interactive bulk machine (been thinking about one of Entervending's Twister machines). So far the people that operate the claw machines and the big bulk kiosk have left me alone. I'm wondering if I replace my little double with a bigger more attractive machine if they'll raise any trouble (especially if they have contracts with the mall). I just operate out of a restaurant's storefront and mall management doesn't know I exist. No contract, just an agreement to pay commission to the restaurant. What do you think, would putting a bigger more noticable machine in there draw unwanted attention?

There have been a few topics in the past couple of days regarding mall locations. I have a bulk location in a mall and have been thinking about replacing a double stand with an interactive bulk machine (been thinking about one of Entervending's Twister machines). So far the people that operate the claw machines and the big bulk kiosk have left me alone. I'm wondering if I replace my little double with a bigger more attractive machine if they'll raise any trouble (especially if they have contracts with the mall). I just operate out of a restaurant's storefront and mall management doesn't know I exist. No contract, just an agreement to pay commission to the restaurant. What do you think, would putting a bigger more noticable machine in there draw unwanted attention?

Long as you in the store fronts proper threshold per mall rules. Normally a foot or so past entrance. You should be fine. Exclusiveness should just include common areas.

Long as you in the store fronts proper threshold per mall rules. Normally a foot or so past entrance. You should be fine. Exclusiveness should just include common areas.

Cool, thanks. It's been a good location and I don't want to get myself kicked out.

Archived