DIY Live and Print Displays

joeywahoo

Live displays in my experience move products way better, but the quality of some the live displays for an average of 3 to 4 bucks is IMO really stupid for laminated, crappy printing on cardboard with staples on the corners. I have read on the thread that some of you print the displays for free.  I have scoured the net for two days now to find images that I can copy, paste, or manipulate, but the best I found was theisenvending.com. Unfortunately, the image for the displays that I need came out bad. 

The big three has great images, but...ofcourse.....you can't do anything. If you don't mind me asking, where do you guys find your database of displays that you can print out on your own?  

For the live displays on the 1", I think I can do it next to nothing by using some creativity and a trip to a nearby craft store. 

Would appreciate any help....thanks :)

PS- The nicer live displays kill space and they are expensive....I'd rather make my own by creating them less bulky and with a little bit of creativity, you can make it just as nice and cheaper, IMHO.

Most every supplier has printed displays for about a buck. Many will kick them in for free if you ask

I also would not advertise copying images from a copy righted site

Very true! It's a good way to get sued and end your business early!

I used to use printed displays that were sent to me just like you mentioned from TNT, then I used a live display that I trimmed to fit my uturn.....

I almost doubled my sales. Now I only use printed off I half to.

Good to know....lol, hence people mention it but dont get into detail....although, theisenvending does have an automatic print icon next to all their 1inch products when you click on it.

Archived