performa is back?

orsd

Yes he is. We have exchanged several messages over the last couple of days.

As the public face of Alex's banning let me say that there is truth to the old saying of hindsight being 20/20. If I had known then what I know now my role at least would have been far different.

Kudos to Steve for having stones big enough to let him come back.

Cajun's looking to get some warning points (Sherlock told him he gets rewards )  What exactly did you do?

It's been told many times, many ways, but I'll oblige. Almost 3 years ago, I was mad and said some things about the TVF that I shouldn't have.

If you're looking for "warning points", the easiest way to get them is to threaten to, and then follow through with building your own vending website. Works every time. ;)

Cajun's looking to get some warning points (Sherlock told him he gets rewards ) What exactly did you do?

While Alex pretty much summed it up, he did leave out some key facts. Here is the full story...

http://www.vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/13098-A-Open-Letter-to-TVF-Regarding-Performa

Just a note. This is a dead horse topic. If you're interested in what happened, feel free to read the link above and file it away somewhere but please refrain from opening up old wounds. No one here has anything to gain from bringing this back up.

Alex is back because I felt that we may have made a mistake. As Mike pointed out earlier in this thread, hindsight certainly is 20/20.

While Alex pretty much summed it up, he did leave out some key facts. Here is the full story...

http://www.vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/13098-A-Open-Letter-to-TVF-Regarding-Performa

Just a note. This is a dead horse topic. If you're interested in what happened, feel free to read the link above and file it away somewhere but please refrain from opening up old wounds. No one here has anything to gain from bringing this back up.

Alex is back because I felt that we may have made a mistake. As Mike pointed out earlier in this thread, hindsight certainly is 20/20.

Geez - sorry I asked,  Why the heck would anybody want to try and supplant TVF with their own site?  No offense, but we're not talking about Google versus Bing here.  Facebook shows a valuation for TVF at $3,800 (have no idea how they arrived at that amount),  Hopefully the new pay per click policy can improve that number,  Given that the majority of people online here at any one time are guests. it only makes sense (at least to me ) that the forum be supported by the advertisers rather than those who provide the content.  It's kind of like asking Bob Woodard to fund the Washington Post.

Geez - sorry I asked,  Why the heck would anybody want to try and supplant TVF with their own site?  No offense, but we're not talking about Google versus Bing here.

Perhaps more info (or coins) will spill out as the vending drama unfolds!

Tune into "As the Gumball Turns" or "Quarters of Our Lives" for more developments!

And welcome back!

Tune into "As the Gumball Turns" or "Quarters of Our Lives" for more developments!

And welcome back!

I'm on Too Much Information overload already - wish I'd left that one in the box.  You probably remember that one hit wonder song "How Bizarre"

And welcome back!

I think its time for a song.  We havent heard a Jax original for a while.....

Heres an idea - Performa come back; any kind of fool could see we were wrong and just cant live without you.

I think its time for a song.  We havent heard a Jax original for a while.....

Heres an idea - Performa come back; any kind of fool could see we were wrong and just cant live without you.

Well Pyrodude, "Welcome Back Kotter" comes to mind of course.  But I think we both tried these same tunes to lure back good old Kelly!  LOL

So a new set of tunes may be in order!  I have a new one if Performa wants to hear it - all in good fun of course.

Thanks for the song request, Pyrodude!  I am certainly not Casey Kasem, but I try my best to fill a request!

Well Pyrodude, "Welcome Back Kotter" comes to mind of course.  But I think we both tried these same tunes to lure back good old Kelly!  LOL

So a new set of tunes may be in order!  I have a new one if Performa wants to hear it - all in good fun of course.

Thanks for the song request, Pyrodude!  I am certainly not Casey Kasem, but I try my best to fill a request!

You would have been much easier to find than Kasey Kasem!!

I'm ready to hear it! 

I'm always up for a song Jax! :lol:

OK.  Here it is!  Probably before your time though.  But during an era in music that some people loved and others hated!

But a "Welcome Song" would be too boring.  A song that tells a better story of the past events would be more appropriate!

A song of survival, perseverance, never quitting, being alive and just simply hangin' in there when times look bleak.

Now that's what some would call STAYIN' ALIVE baby!  Hope you like it.  Crank up the volume and add some lighting.

post-232-0-02249300-1407873676_thumb.jpg post-232-0-40302200-1407873756_thumb.jpg

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk,

I'm a VENDOR's man: no time to talk.
CARGO VAN loud and GUMBALLS warm, I've been kicked around
Since I was born.

And now it's all right. It's OK.
And TVF look the other way.
we can try to understand
The VENDING Times' effect on man.

Whether you're a SPENDER or whether you're a VENDOR,
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.

Feel the GUMBALLS breakin' and every CHICKEN shakin',
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive.

post-232-0-57623600-1407873808_thumb.jpg  post-232-0-72176200-1407873825_thumb.jpg

Well now, I get QUARTERS TO HELP get BY,
And if I can't get ANY, I STILL really try.
Got the wings of OAKS on my shoes.
I'm a VENDIN' man and I just can't lose.

You know it's all right. It's OK.
I'll POST to see another day.
TVF can try to understand
The VENDING Times' effect on man.

Whether you're a brother or whether you're SOME OTHER',
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.

Feel the CANDY breakin' and every BEAVER shakin',
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive.

OAKS goin' SOMEwhere. LOCATORS help me.
QUARTERS help me, yeah.

POSTS goin' nowhere. TVF help me, yeah.

Stayin' alive.

Archived