Good Import?

sprint54fan

My A&A Sales rep sent me an email containing a flyer for this crane. It will not let me upload the flyer as its pdf format..so I was able to get a picture of the unit and upload it. This crane is an import and sells for 1200.00 new (cheaper the more you buy)..- 2 coin mechs and ICT dba..ONE YEAR WARRANTY FOR ALL ELECTRONIC PARTS BILL ACCEPTOR HAS 6 MONTH WARRANTY. Just curious what your guys thoughts are on this unit? Think it would be similar to operate and work on like my toy soldiers? Thanks!

$ 57

aa global does not distribute machines.. it was a sales rep forwarding a flyer from one customer to the other...  Looks like China, probably has parts that are interchangeable with smart imports or older style coast to coast machines.  My guess would be macrown from china.. but its just a hunch?  the wiring on imports is shoddy at best.  you will have tons of out of orders on your hands and will spend thousands on parts trying to fix them.(after your warranty period).  your best bet is to buy a few used cranes and test a new account.  If the account does 150+ / week for the first two months you should probably upgrade and buy a new machine for them.

Not a good pic of the boards, need a head on to see the chip labels. they claim Taiwan but I seriously doubt that with the price. It may be china produced on shipped via Taiwan. They offer locating serviced too, look out,

• 3 weeks later...

Stay away! Forget what country it comes from your problems will be made in the USA when you bug that crane. A&A has no experience with cranes and cannot properly support this product.

AA does not offer crane support any way so their experience level does not matter.

Get a good import smart, coastal or coast to coast.

I spoke to the guy that has these cranes for sale. He has 8 of these cranes that have been on his route for 9 months. He hasn't had any problems with these cranes. I'm thinking of buying 1 - 2 of these crane machines to place on my route.

I was told these crane machines are made in China.

I spoke to the guy that has these cranes for sale. He has 8 of these cranes that have been on his route for 9 months. He hasn't had any problems with these cranes. I'm thinking of buying 1 - 2 of these crane machines to place on my route.

He has had these on route for 9 months with no problems yet he wants to sell them? Let me guess, health issues???  They scream "Made in China", figured that at first glance.

He has had these on route for 9 months with no problems yet he wants to sell them? Let me guess, health issues??? They scream "Made in China", figured that at first glance.

He wants to sell the ones that are not placed on a route. He bought a container of these cranes.

The guy is trying to unload some losers so he can buy a good crane.

I woukd not buy any crane with out a support network. Meaning a dist in business for parts and tech support. I see the no name imports go for 200 at auction. For what it's worth I have seen the same ones same photos on eBay for quite a while.

Archived