Machine Help!

SchligVend

I have a really good account that has opened another much smaller office and I want to service it just to keep the "others" out,  The problem is they have a little hole in the wall about 33.5 inches wide they are requesting candy bars and Monsters ..

So I will need a combo

that is less then 33.5 inches wide

that will dispense 16oz cans

What should I buy?

Not to mention the chocolate price increase.  Will they pay at least a dollar for candy?  Not sure anyone else will jump in there anyway.

Put the drink machine in to see if the volume warrants anything else.  Offer to sell them candy bars 25 at a time for $20.  Then they collect the money themselves.  When they're out you bring them more.  Don't get into bringing 5 if they say they're out of a particular brand.  Just do 25 at a time.  You'll learn what they like after a couple months.  Sure you only make about $5, but there's about 2 minutes work involved and as long as they collect the money you might be doing that every week.  It's not much but it keeps them happy and its easy money - money they would spend somewhere else.  Might as well be in your pocket.

I have a really good account that has opened another much smaller office and I want to service it just to keep the "others" out,  The problem is they have a little hole in the wall about 33.5 inches wide they are requesting candy bars and Monsters ..

So I will need a combo

that is less then 33.5 inches wide

that will dispense 16oz cans

What should I buy?

I put in a small soda machine and an Honor Box for the candy bars or maybe just let the "others" have it.

Archived