Vendo not multi price

Lozeke

I have a vendo v480p that is not allowing me to set different prices. I set them at different amounts and they default to one price when I close the door. Please help just moved this machine to a new location. It was working fine previously.

They default to whatever the highest price is. I set the price in one column .75 when I get to the top $1.25 all prices default to the higher price.

Is there a way to confirm the price that I'm not aware of. I usually set the price and move on to the next column.

It actually defaults to whatever the first column (top button) is set at.

There is a setting in the options that forces the machine to either be single price or multiprice.  Press your service mode button 4 times to get to OPTS on the display.  Now press selection button 4 to see the result which is probably a 2 which is single price mode.  Press select button 4 again so the display shows a 1 and you have now changed the machine to multiprice mode.

Press the service mode button to exit the service mode, then press it again and scroll to COST to set all of your prices.

Archived