Question about Shootin Hoops

karwood

In last 5 yrs I can only remember getting 2 service calls about the hoops, one was a kid broke the "flipper" and another was misvend ing. Come to find out it was the competitions aa machine misvend ing not mine

Thank goodness the original hoops designers used quality components from Beaver rather than biz-op stuff.  Their mechs and wheels are extremely reliable.  My only complaint is that due to the body design, sometimes a nickel will jam rather than fall through due to the "ledge" on the inside of the body - but that does not happen very often,

Only problem I've ever had is when a kid took a square dice from my Fun Time mix from another of my machines and shoved it up the chute trying to get a free play.  It got wedged in the chute.  Good thing was, when I got there, there were 20-30 balls still in the play field. So I didn't lose much.

My only complaint is that due to the body design, sometimes a nickel will jam rather than fall through due to the "ledge" on the inside of the body - but that does not happen very often,

Funny you should mention that as that exact thing happened to a hoops machine I serviced last week.  It was the first time I had seen it occur.

Archived