best 1 inch vends

hulksmashu00

Ok so ive been really putting some time into my 1 inch vend options. I know i only want to run 1 toy 1 tat 1 self vend but i haven't landed which 1 option for each of these i want to use.

what are your favorite 1 inch vends and why do you prefer them?

What company do you order them from and what is your price point on them?

thanks guys

Silly soda erasers at .50 from tnt. They have a good self vend I would run at .25, and splat and silly soda flat did great at .50

Thanks rodney. Im pretty much stuck at a .25 price point for the time being. Eventually i will go .50 and just use my 1800 tipple machines for gb and candy. As of right now i love the punch balloon rocket balloon for flatline i believe if i buy 10 cases i believe my price is 0.068 a piece and the kids love them. The only thing i dont like with these is there is no collect ability and they could be a annoyance. As for the tats im thinking spongebob from aa global or kung fu panda. Bouncy balls for the self vend even though i really love the puzzle balls. Any feedback would be great on these choices. Thanks guys.

Get A&A self vend mix, A&A treasure chest, and bouncy balls. Mix them together, don't use a display and it will blow out of your machines. Put the dice, eye balls, and smiley face in the front. I mostly sell it at .25 but have had success at .50. It's by far my best seller at every location.

Get A&A self vend mix, A&A treasure chest, and bouncy balls. Mix them together, don't use a display and it will blow out of your machines. Put the dice, eye balls, and smiley face in the front. I mostly sell it at .25 but have had success at .50. It's by far my best seller at every location.

No display? Make sure you buying choking labels From AA

I use the Fun Time flat displays from A&A for most of my mixes. If you are mixing in 27mm BB you are leaving money on the table.  No problem getting .50 for them. The Lock Stock & Barrel from Cardinal works well too.

One inch BB at a quarter in an interactive machine. But only if you get BB on a pallet.

Im actually looking at a couple interactive pins new for 899 each do these do well at a quarter? Also it comes configured to do 3 balls for a quarter to me that is just ridiculous lol i wont make money at three for a quarter do they do well at one ball a quarter?

Also these pins are all mechanical are they pretty easy to learn? Im pretty good with mechanical stuff its the electronic that scares me lol.

What would be the top three interactive machines you would recommend for a good turn over on my money?

Im actually looking at a couple interactive pins new for 899 each do these do well at a quarter? Also it comes configured to do 3 balls for a quarter to me that is just ridiculous lol i wont make money at three for a quarter do they do well at one ball a quarter?

Also these pins are all mechanical are they pretty easy to learn? Im pretty good with mechanical stuff its the electronic that scares me lol.

What would be the top three interactive machines you would recommend for a good turn over on my money?

Call impulse they have the win more play more used referb for 500. No power with them

Archived