Hello from Middle Georgia

Georgia bulldog

I have a one route operation. I use a lot of older machines for my snacks I use AP 7600 AP 6600 and USI snack mart 3. The soda I use USI CD 10 and Rock Ola for the bottles I use DN 501.The biggest problem in Georgia is the price of product keeps going up but my accounts wages do not. I tell you sometimes you want to throw your hands in the air and give up but I am not going to I love what I do and I am hanging in for the long term.  

I have a one route operation. I use a lot of older machines for my snacks I use AP 7600 AP 6600 and USI snack mart 3. The soda I use USI CD 10 and Rock Ola for the bottles I use DN 501.The biggest problem in Georgia is the price of product keeps going up but my accounts wages do not. I tell you sometimes you want to throw your hands in the air and give up but I am not going to I love what I do and I am hanging in for the long term.  

Welcome to the forum - where you been?  I love those old AP's and the older USIs are okay, but I prefer the Royals for soda (no shims to mess with).

Archived