candy options

hulksmashu00

Hey guys can you help me with some candy options. I started out using every kind of bbulk candy at sams and now have cut back to m@ms, pm@ms, peanut butter m@ms and skittles but im about to order some hard candy from aa global with a very large order and some special gumballs. I was thinking runts but i wanted to ask you what sells well for you guys and is it worth getting the special candy?

Haven't ordered any hard candy from A&A.

But, I do order runts from Quill and have made runts a part of my route for a long time.

They are like any other product...they sell well in some locations, not so well in others.

At their low cost, they are worth carrying IMO.

So, add them to whatever else you order.

Haven't ordered any hard candy from A&A.

But, I do order runts from Quill and have made runts a part of my route for a long time.

They are like any other product...they sell well in some locations, not so well in others.

At their low cost, they are worth carrying IMO.

So, add them to whatever else you order.

Is 60.18 for a 30 pound case to much?

Is 60.18 for a 30 pound case to much?

Not too much comparing it with what you get it for at Quill.

The benefit to Quill is that you can use their coupons if you sign up for emails.

That'll get you below the A&A price.

And you don't have to worry about shipping costs since Quill ships for free.

Depending on what you are getting through A&A, though - the shipping may not be a big deal.

And A&A's rep may cut you a deal on your price....again depending on what all you are ordering.

hmm, I thought runts were 30 something a case.

also, don't buy a huge amount unless you can move it.

candy is tempracure sensitive and spoils in a few months.

except gum balls and hard candy, depending on the brand.

ok, just educated myself. runts are expensive.

I see the fruit mix type going for 30 lbs from 58.00 to around 100.00 a case.

the lowest is from a&a it seems.

I do like the all banana ones too.

and I like the grape bubble gum they sell too.

Not too much comparing it with what you get it for at Quill.

The benefit to Quill is that you can use their coupons if you sign up for emails.

That'll get you below the A&A price.

And you don't have to worry about shipping costs since Quill ships for free.

Depending on what you are getting through A&A, though - the shipping may not be a big deal.

And A&A's rep may cut you a deal on your price....again depending on what all you are ordering.

I am ordering a pallet or two so shipping is not a problem. I am finding out tomorrow what the discount is for quantity of the couple products i am getting and will be ordering multiple cases.

Just curious do you know what the shelf life is on runts?:huh:

I do like the all banana ones too.

Thought about running those banana only ones for a while but never pulled the trigger.

One of my friendly competitors seems to do well with them in some locations.

Are they comparably priced to the regular runts?

Just curious do you know what the shelf life is on runts?

I've never had to store cases for more than a month or two because I do go through them pretty well.

But hard pressed candy should be good for AT LEAST 6mos to a year if properly stored sealed in a cool dry place...probably even longer.

Thought about running those banana only ones for a while but never pulled the trigger.

One of my friendly competitors seems to do well with them in some locations.

Are they comparably priced to the regular runts?

I've never had to store cases for more than a month or two because I do go through them pretty well.

But hard pressed candy should be good for AT LEAST 6mos to a year if properly stored sealed in a cool dry place...probably even longer.

Thanks sherlock i really appreciate the help. I dont know if im going to order 10 cases as i had planned because i dont want them going bad and im new to this so dont have enough machines out yet. Im averaging 5 plus locations a week right now so i will be there soon.

Do you know where i can get the nerd gumballs for a good price i would like to put them in my high vul locations?

Do you know where i can get the nerd gumballs for a good price i would like to put them in my high vul locations?

Sorry I don't.

Plenty off folks around here seem to have used them with great success so hopefully one of them will chime in.

I've never run those so I have no idea who a good supplier might be.

Sorry I don't.

Plenty off folks around here seem to have used them with great success so hopefully one of them will chime in.

I've never run those so I have no idea who a good supplier might be.

Im going to open another thread and ask. Someone should chime in that way. Again thanks for help with everything.

I do runts from quill 3 cases at a time

$59 each then usually $20 to 30 off 100 every couple months with their coupon that usually holds me until the next coupon

Also free shipping

The $32 case days are gone

testing for freshness is easy.

pick up a few pieces and throw them at a cat,

if they bounce off it's skull, they are still fresh,

if they kill the animal, they are prolly expired.

p.s. don't do this on your own animals.

I use the rat test. offer one to my rat,

if she wants it, it's still ok,

if she walks away, it's prolly not ok.

Archived