Vendesign machine

EIV

Yeah I know not the best choice... I bought the antoine cameron book, drank the koolaid and bought a vendesign.  Now I cant find the settings for these things anywhere.  The company appears to be out of business long ago and the link in the book that was supposed to bring you to the settings which would tell you how to vend every kind of candy is no longer working.  Does anyone know where to find this info?  Or have the info? 

Ok, so rpmvending on eBay is a distributor for the Vendesign, and also used to carry gumball canisters. I used to set pm&m's without the slide for 7-8. Skittles I think is the slide facing down on the top slot. Slide down meaning the tallest side down.

The Crap part is..... The top metal piece with the fingers is supposed to come out leaving only the bottom flat metal piece and the slide facing up in the top slot for mike&ike and hot tom.

I personally put tape ( clear packing tape) over just the fingers and asset then in the second slot up, or down depending on how much I wanted to vend.

They're indestructible, but a pain in the butt! I just pulled all mine off route and pasted them out.

OK -- it took me a while because I don't have a scanner but I recreated the info as it appears in a very old manual I had laying around.

The drawings were recreated to look like those in the manual. They're cheezy but the best I could do.

I also only included data for Vendesign's SUGGESTED settings for certain products. I do not have time to list through EVERY possible setting option.

I figured the "suggested" setting would be a starting point for you all and you could adjust from there.

LET ME BE CLEAR: THESE ARE NOT MY SUGGESTIONS.

So, I will not debate the info one way or the other.

Let me just note that I disagree with more than a few of their suggested settings.

But, as stated above, I will leave that to each of you to figure out.

LET ME ALSO STATE THAT THE LIST OF PRODUCTS ARE NOT MINE.

These too are just taken from the manual.

I have no idea what some of these products even are.

And other products listed I would NEVER dream of vending out of any bulk machine...Vendesign or otherwise.

*Note: I have also submitted these files for addition to the "Downloads" section of this forum.

post-1506-0-87535300-1409201063_thumb.jpg

post-1506-0-24259500-1409201076_thumb.jpg

Archived