What is your strangest type of location?

BouncyBalls

I had a break room in a BioLife Plasma Donation center. That place always creeped me out. To me, selling blood is like selling any other part of your body. Kind of like prostitution. I always felt weird going in there. I was kind of glad when they asked me to remove the machine.

My all time "strangest" location was a nudist resort!  Unfortunately, the machine did not do well and it was removed.  

No clothes = No pockets = No Coins.  

I know that some of you would have kept the machine on location for "scenic" purposes.  But in reality this place was a bunch of retired hippies from the 1960's (probably attended Woodstock).  They are now in their golden years (60+) living in RV's at a nudist camp.  It was a good laugh while it lasted - especially the nude tennis matches!

My favorite posted sign was, "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem" ! 

My all time "strangest" location was a nudist resort! Unfortunately, the machine did not do well and it was removed.

No clothes = No pockets = No Coins.

I know that some of you would have kept the machine on location for "scenic" purposes. But in reality this place was a bunch of retired hippies from the 1960's (probably attended Woodstock). They are now in their golden years (60+) living in RV's at a nudist camp. It was a good laugh while it lasted - especially the nude tennis matches!

My favorite posted sign was, "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem" !

We have a winner!

In a health store!!!! Groovey

Yea, I guess those GNC customers need to offset the effects of all those vitamins and herbs with some Runts and gumballs.

Yum, Yum - Consume mass quantities!  Sort of like having a pizza and beer after a workout - gotta build those fat cells back up!  Looks like junk will always trump healthy stuff in our society.

Sounds like I need to get my locator to start targeting GNC stores.  Thanks for the lead.

Archived