Vendo V21 Drop Sensor?

Randy 805

No, it's just a replacement part for the x21 machines.

I was looking through that catalog that Randy posted and noticed some Golden Eye harnesses that didn't look too expensive.  I've got a Studio 1 that's missing the entire sensor - the only thing present is the female plug marked "Golden Eye" hanging from the board - what do I need to get the sensor working again?

All of the machines with the long logic board above the power supply and some SL Studio machines have a harness that includes a connection for Goldeneye.  The GE system was an option on each machine so you will have the harness connection even if the GE option wasn't installed.  To install GE on your machine you'll need the two sensors and brackets, a cable between them and a cable from the hinge side sensor to the logic board.  Let me know if you'd like me to send one to you.

All of the machines with the long logic board above the power supply and some SL Studio machines have a harness that includes a connection for Goldeneye.  The GE system was an option on each machine so you will have the harness connection even if the GE option wasn't installed.  To install GE on your machine you'll need the two sensors and brackets, a cable between them and a cable from the hinge side sensor to the logic board.  Let me know if you'd like me to send one to you.

In other words, you need the whole drop sensor kit, Moondog  ^-^

Archived