Antares

Tyler

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and couldn't find any info on this... Forgive me if it is posted somewhere.

I own 10 Antares machines (please spare the hate... I know what they are worth). I am looking to upgrade but for the time being I could use a bit of help.

I am in search of labels, or a suitable replacement, for products.

I am in search of the price stickers that go on the coin mechanisms.

Thanks for your help.

I think you will save a lot of time by buying a label maker. They cost anywhere from $20-$60 for basic models. That takes care of pricing on just about anything such as your anteres machines or even full size machines. You can get them at any office supply store or places like walmart. Amazon has them.

Welcome to the forum, Tyler.

It's obvious that you have read a lot of the posts here so you know how we feel about the Antares products.  I'm glad you're having success with them and, even more so, that you're wanting to move into real vending machines.  After just a Google search here's what I found:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antares-Combo-Snack-vending-price-labels-stickers-/190350386629

http://stores.ebay.com/sportyfunvending/Vending-Price-Stickers-/_i.html?_fsub=19968088

If you can give me the size of your soda flavor strips I can tell you if regular flavor strips will work.  I stock normal soda flavor strips at less than fleabay prices.  I have never seen any source for candy or snack labels.  I believe most people resort to scanning and printing or using Photoshop to make those labels.

AngryChris,

Thanks for the idea. I bought a Brother label maker for about $20.

AZVendor,

I got a great deal on the Antares machines. Honestly, I did minimal research and jumped into it. I will have made my money back within 9 months BUT I would not recommend anyone buy these machines. They are cheap, plastic, accessorized refrigerators. I am making it worth it... Once I am in a good position I am going to sell them but keep the locations.

As far as the labels go, I think I am going to print them all. I'm a fan of uniformity. Thanks again.

AngryChris,

Thanks for the idea. I bought a Brother label maker for about $20.

AZVendor,

I got a great deal on the Antares machines. Honestly, I did minimal research and jumped into it. I will have made my money back within 9 months BUT I would not recommend anyone buy these machines. They are cheap, plastic, accessorized refrigerators. I am making it worth it... Once I am in a good position I am going to sell them but keep the locations.

As far as the labels go, I think I am going to print them all. I'm a fan of uniformity. Thanks again.

I you believe that you have locations that would warrant larger equipment, don't wait to swap out the Antares machines - it's not worth the lost sales.  I'm happy to say that I've never owned an Antares machine but it's my understanding that when the compressor goes, it's game over.  In the meantime, it wouldn't hurt to have one machine for parts to keep the others going until you can illuminate them from your route completely.

I you believe that you have locations that would warrant larger equipment, don't wait to swap out the Antares machines - it's not worth the lost sales. I'm happy to say that I've never owned an Antares machine but it's my understanding that when the compressor goes, it's game over. In the meantime, it wouldn't hurt to have one machine for parts to keep the others going until you can illuminate them from your route completely.

There are no lights on an Anteres machine Moondog;-)

well, you get what you pay for.

be happy you didn't pay 8 grand for new ones.

and since their are basicly no parts for them, hope you got a lot of them.

write down their model numbers so you can keep a eye out for parts units.

mostly switches and boards. some motors maybe.

There are no lights on an Anteres machine Moondog;-)

I said ILLIMINATE - not illuminate.  The best way to illuminate them is with a propane torch.

.......................another gradiate of the Evelyn Woodhead Sped Reddin' Course  ;D  ;D  ;D

Get a scrap airbag and blow it sky hi

Or tannerite work fine also, if you have hi velocity rifles and a ranch :)

I have a few pounds of tannerite, hi velocity rifles and Miles of Desert around me ,,   I wonder how much Tannerite I should use?     Videos will follow in a few days

1/4 lb would probably destroy the flimsy pos :)

How about 5 lbs

Send that sh*t skyyyyyy hi

It's a tradition to sacrifice these POS's to the God of all Compressors on Halloween night - this ensures that you'll have no compressor breakdowns for the following year and so far It's worked like a charm.

At first I thought it was just a typo or just the phone auto correcting,

I you believe that you have locations that would warrant larger equipment, don't wait to swap out the Antares machines - it's not worth the lost sales.  I'm happy to say that I've never owned an Antares machine but it's my understanding that when the compressor goes, it's game over.  In the meantime, it wouldn't hurt to have one machine for parts to keep the others going until you can illuminate them from your route completely.

I said ILLIMINATE - not illuminate.  The best way to illuminate them is with a propane torch.

.......................another gradiate of the Evelyn Woodhead Sped Reddin' Course  ;D  ;D  ;D

but after the 2nd time I just had to do it ;D

gallery_6992_193_48396.jpg

Archived