Coin Mech Broken?

clawmaster

Is it mechanical or a comparator? The plastic comparators have a spring that closes the mech up after you push for coin return and sometimes the plastic piece the spring rests on gets a small crack and the plate warps. The mechanicals usually just get dirty (or sticky if someone dumped pop in it) they also have an adjustment for side clearance that you need to adjust if the mech is really old and worn a bit. What kind of mech is it?

Is it mechanical or a comparator? The plastic comparators have a spring that closes the mech up after you push for coin return and sometimes the plastic piece the spring rests on gets a small crack and the plate warps. The mechanicals usually just get dirty (or sticky if someone dumped pop in it) they also have an adjustment for side clearance that you need to adjust if the mech is really old and worn a bit. What kind of mech is it?

I am not sure what kind of mech it is, but I think you are correct about the sticky part. Because every once in a while it would go three and it did seem like there was dirt between there. I will try to celan it and see what happens. Thank you very much! 

Archived