User name login will be disabled Saturday. You must use your email address to login ×

Coin Mech troubleshoot

BoKnowsVending

Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot my coin mechs when the coins are not replenishing?  It gives credit and allows you to make a purchase it just goes to the coin box instead of refilling the tubes.  Have to put change in the machine almost every time I service.

Coinco Coin mechs

Thanks

Let me guess.  Quantum Pro?

I have three of them sitting on a shelf right now and two in service that do the same thing.  On my checklist for today is to review the manual to see how these things will fix that problem.  

Those three on the shelf are going on ebay soon so I can buy a couple Mars 7512

Let me guess.  Quantum Pro?

I have three of them sitting on a shelf right now and two in service that do the same thing.  On my checklist for today is to review the manual to see how these things will fix that problem.  

Those three on the shelf are going on ebay soon so I can buy a couple Mars 7512

The Quantum Pro's are miserable - you need two hands to load them because of that stupid flap.  I had nothing but problems with the two I had so I just went back to the old TRC 6510 - who needs four tubes if they won't reload anyway?

He never said he had a Quantum coin mech, guys.  This is a common issue when a gate doesn't work in the flight deck or, if only in one tube, a tube sensor is bad and requires the coin mech to be repaired. 

Bo, If you need a replacement you can send me a PM and I can ship you a factory rebuilt coin mech as an exchange.

Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot my coin mechs when the coins are not replenishing?  It gives credit and allows you to make a purchase it just goes to the coin box instead of refilling the tubes.  Have to put change in the machine almost every time I service.

Depending on which Coinco Mech you have you may find that Float Level mode is ON which depending on where you have it set would cause coins to go directly into your cash box once the set levels have been reached in your mech.

This level can be set anywhere between the upper & lower tube sensors..

Archived