Goals for 2015

caserri

Well it's that time of year again. Time for each of us to evaluate our business and create a set of goals that we would like to achieve in the coming year. It is also a time to reflect on the goals we set last December for this year. TVF members have been posting year end goals since 2008. We have a lot of new members who I hope will take the opportunity to share their goals for next year. It's always interesting to look back at our goals from last year.

Here is last years "Goals" thread.

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/18632-goals-for-2014/

Take a moment to review last years thread and tell us if you've reached those goals, or if you fell short. Also, be sure to include your new goals for 2015 so we can review them next year.

Last year's goal was to get to 100-150 machines out. I'm approaching 200 I think I'm at 195. I also wanted to add a crane but I haven't done that yet.

Next year I want to get out 50 additional racks and I still would like to try a crane or stacker.

Well it's that time of year again. Time for each of us to evaluate our business and create a set of goals that we would like to achieve in the coming year. It is also a time to reflect on the goals we set last December for this year. TVF members have been posting year end goals since 2008. We have a lot of new members who I hope will take the opportunity to share their goals for next year. It's always interesting to look back at our goals from last year.

Here is last years "Goals" thread.

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/18632-goals-for-2014/

Take a moment to review last years thread and tell us if you've reached those goals, or if you fell short. Also, be sure to include your new goals for 2015 so we can review them next year.

My new goal is to date all those Ukranian women that are supposedly looking for me  ;D  ;D  ;D

I have no control over the google ads but let me say this...

Those "Ukrainian women" are paying to keep us online so be nice to them when you're at dinner! ;)

I doubt we'll have time for dinner  ;D  ;D  ;D

My stretch goal for this year is 100 locations (rack and charity), probably 20% rack. Get single head GB locations in there, and have more of my machines oak, eagle, or NW than Uturn. (that's the hard part, have mostly Uturn still).

Convert all commission spots that are currently Uturn, to oak and so on.

Locating goals would be to get our website more visible, and 30% customer increase from last year since we hired more staff! LOL!

More than anything........ HAVE FUN!

What Ukrainian girls are you seeing?:huh:??? I must be blind? 

My new goal is to date all those Ukranian women that are supposedly looking for me  ;D  ;D  ;D

Ukrainian women???

All I get is offers for KFC dinner meals.... I guess at least if I go their I am guaranteed a couple of breasts!! ;D  ;D  ;D    

If its an add company, they use Cookies to track where you go normally to show adds that you might click on. I think that's how it works? Some do that anyways.

So what you are trying to say is... that I have some sort of weird KFC fetish?  ;D

2014 has been a great year for me. Becoming a FCVG associate member has given me the opportunity to quit my full time gig which I did in August.  I have put more machines out this year than any other year. I have also purchased a route of 111 locations and will start that on

Jan 1, 2015.

My goals for 2015 are quite simple.

1) Focus on the SGK charity I am signed with and get as many single heads out as I can. I want a few hundred. I know what this can do for my salary.

2) Move into cranes and soda.

2014 has been a great year for me. Becoming a FCVG associate member has given me the opportunity to quit my full time gig which I did in August. I have put more machines out this year than any other year. I have also purchased a route of 111 locations and will start that on

Jan 1, 2015.

My goals for 2015 are quite simple.

1) Focus on the SGK charity I am signed with and get as many single heads out as I can. I want a few hundred. I know what this can do for my salary.

2) Move into cranes and soda.

Do the single heads make that big of a difference?

If its an add company, they use Cookies to track where you go normally to show adds that you might click on. I think that's how it works? Some do that anyways.

This is exactly how it works. I'm always seeing ads for things I've recently searched for. Like tires or parts for my pickup.

Whatever, it's working so I can't complain.

The SGK I have out are averaging 14.75 per month. 200 machines would be almost 3K per month. In and out of a location in 5 minutes. Yes they make that big of a difference to me.

That would be plenty enough reason for me as well. So I'm guessing you service them every 60-120 days to maximize?

My Goals for 2014 was almost completed.

1: Bought Honda van, way better fuel mileage 

2: Scrapped Royal, got my fifty dollars back. lol!

3: Up dated by buying newer machines, three total, in process in buying a AP LCM2 snack machine.

4: Managed to take some friends saltwater fishing.

5 Learning curve was enhanced by RMorris! Thanks!

2015 Goals:

Grow!

2015 GOALS:

1)  Locate all of my inventory:  90 Beaver heads & 45 Single/Double/quad stands, 6 1-800 triples, 7 NW Triple Plays, two gumball/pinball, 2 Jr. Giants and give away 30-40 vendstars and Seaga triples.  If it ain't on location I don't own it in 2016 and beyond.  

2) Form an LLC, buy embroidered polos and develop a Service Report with carbon copy for my commission locations.  

3) Vertical market to my commission accounts and optimize revenue.  

• 4 weeks later...

Archived