AP 112 Only Accepts a single bill

TacomaVending

I have an AP112 that will only accept a single bill per vend, I can increase the credit by adding coins but not extra bills. The highest price item is 1.25 so I don't think it is due to prices....the coin mech is also full so I don't think it is due to the machine not thinking it can make 0.75 change. I thought I read on this forum somewhere that there are some machines that only accept a single bill. Do I have one? If not are there program settings I can change to remedy the behavior?

Thanks,

Kenneth

You will need to set your escrow function to NO in the programming.  Press your service button and then the 5 button and you should see Escrow Y/N on the display.  In your case the Y is probably  flashing so press the 5 key again so that the N will flash.  Now press the coin return button to save this setting and you should then find that the bill validator will stack every bill.  The only drawback to this is that if a customer presses the c/r button after putting any bills in the machine will refund all of their credit in coins only, unless you set the Force Vend function to ON as well.  This generally only happens where people want to use your machine for laundry coins so leaving Force Vend off is usually okay.

Archived