Betson soliciting locations

ronsidney

Go solicit all the stops they want but don't be dirty about it and use customers info they gave you in trust to do it!!

This is what it boils down to.  If you need to sell direct...fine.  Pound the pavement.  Don't use privileged information from a loyal customer to do it.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Update? Impulse amusement just took a really good location from me they are working some esst coast and Midwest markets hard. And yup they are doing cranes

Update? Impulse amusement just took a really good location from me they are working some esst coast and Midwest markets hard. And yup they are doing cranes

Running routes or selling equipment?

If they're running routes that's as even worse snake in the grass move.  At least if they're "only" selling direct, the indirect benefit is the used market will flourish within the next 3+ years. 

I heard that they were only doing corporate locations and subbing them out to partner operators. Kind of like what Pelican does.

I heard that they were only doing corporate locations and subbing them out to partner operators. Kind of like what Pelican does.

Basically targeting any good location corp or not, run themselves and\or sub it out depending on density. So when the density hits a good enough number and you are a sub you lose the business.

Thats crazy and low down.  I mean to go in to your customers location and sell them low down.  We do not but from any supplier that runs a route.  and you would be very surprised who has routes out there.  IMO if your buying from them you are making them stronger.  

Archived