PayRange success?

cvending

• 1 month later...

Folks we've posted a bevy of marketing materials to our website recently and will continue to add as we move downstream so please check our website every few weeks for updates.

For your convenience here's the link:  www.payrange.com/resources

We've enjoyed great feedback from Operators who have used our marketing materials to drive PayRange adoption by the consumer and to stimulate their own sales through general curiosity or use of our "refer a friend" promotion.

I installed PayRange at several locations and have seen moderate success with them. Two of my best locations for them are where there is very "youthful" traffic, a local junior college and a full service car wash employing about 30 high school age employees. I think younger users are key to most locations with "out of the box" payment options, they are used to using their smartphones for everything and they actually enjoy embracing new ideas and technology. The third location that I've had success with but to a lesser degree is a hospital ER, people can find themselves there at odd (and long hours) without cash in their pocket but with their smartphone in hand.

The great thing about PayRange is that if after a time a location doesn't seem to be adopting the tech, its a simple matter to move the device to equipment in other locations if you choose not to purchase more of them. 

I currently have 12 devices active and will probably invest in another dozen or sometime in Q2.

Archived