Conlux CCM5G

CajunCandy

Question for anybody running these coin mechs.

I've had this same coin mech. in two different machines and experience the same thing with it.

I have problems with dimes getting stuck  sideways in mouth of coin mech holding gate open and disabling  

coin mech. Even pushing coin return does not dislodge it, just sits there, holding gate open just enough to

disable it. I want to continue to use it for I'm have $ coins in it.

This is in my AP 6600, first time using it there.

I had it in my Royal 804 and the same thing was happening, dimes getting stuck sideways in mouth of gate.

Any ideas?

cajun

If you can't raise the coin mech up so the inlet is directly below the coin chute then you might need to wrap paper around the end of the coin chute above the coin mech to ensure that there is no room for the dimes to twist before entering the coin mech. 

Thanks AZ!

I will try it.

With Royal, I adjusted coin chute above coin mech to where it was almost touching coin mech and it helped.

I figured with AP machine it is a straight drop into coin mech. and it would be good.

Went service machine this morning and sure enough dime sitting sideways! Disabling coin mech.

Will try the paper deal Monday morning.

cajun

I had the same issue with mine in a drink machine. I could stand there and drop 100 dimes thru and I couldn't get it to happen but sure enough about every 6 weeks or so, I would get a service call for a dime jam. Craziest thing.

On the E models and any Dixie with the vandal resistant door (VRV) you will have two adjustments to make to the coin return lever.  There are two screws in the face of the lever that allow it to be lengthened or shortened.  There is also a long screw through the upper part of the lever that is a travel limiter and depending on how far it's screwed into the lever determines the actual distance the lever can travel before the screw contacts the back of the coin casting.  DO NOT bend the lever itself, use the adjustments to get the length right so that it will fully depress your coin mech lever and then use the limiting screw to ensure that the lever doesn't slip behind the coin mech lever when the c/r button is pressed.

Question for anybody running these coin mechs.

I've had this same coin mech. in two different machines and experience the same thing with it.

I have problems with dimes getting stuck  sideways in mouth of coin mech holding gate open and disabling  

coin mech. Even pushing coin return does not dislodge it, just sits there, holding gate open just enough to

disable it. I want to continue to use it for I'm have $ coins in it.

This is in my AP 6600, first time using it there.

I had it in my Royal 804 and the same thing was happening, dimes getting stuck sideways in mouth of gate.

Any ideas?

cajun

Yep - I've had some problems with mine from time to time.  It usually required pulling the whole cassette apart to clear the jams down inside.  Use the cardboard from a soda box and make an extension for the chute

Archived