Rodney69, Family Vending, VendingLocator4u?

rodney69

As you've noticed, there is reference to all three on here! No worries we're all the same person! LOL! Rodney69 is my name on the board here. I started out here for myself and personal learning. 

Then we started helping members on here as Family Vending (our registered name for our vending route). Everything was going so good and we decided to launch our site that was exclusive from our vending route.

Our final change and destination is Vending Locator for YOU! or VendingLocator4u.com

As you can see by all of our feedback on here, we go above and beyond to make sure the customer is taken care of. We just needed to separate the 2 business' for easier bookkeeping. 

If you have any questions, let us know!

Rodney

• 3 months later...

Hi Rodney, here is the locators 'quote of the day'...

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

Well, LOL, That's a different one!  

Unfortunately, no. We will at times announce on here that we will locate a soda machine or something, but that's when we're slow. We are just right right now. Full size can take a week or more to find a decent location. On top of that, my staff is more trained for bulk.

I'm in this for the long haul so if you hit a slow point I'd be happy to hire you to locate something full sized based on your feedback here. I'd like to get another 10 machines out there this year. I'd be fine if it took 30 days and payed a premium for the service. I'm just tired of wasting money on guys that can't deliver or worse don't deliver then I need to spend more time fighting to get my money back. These day integrity is worth a premium so if things slow down just message me down the road!

• 1 month later...

Rodney - Are you taking any orders for a soda and snack machine? Located in Oklahoma City.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not right now, but contact me at the end of next week or beginning of the next. We might do some.

Rodney - Are you taking any orders for a soda and snack machine? Located in Oklahoma City.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odd enough I may have opening. Go on to our site and fill out the request for services. I might be able to help you.

• 3 years later...

Rodney,

Do y’all still get slow spells and locate the occasional soda machine? If so what’s a ballpark estimate per full line location and is there a waiting list of some sort I could get on?

Thanks,

Benjamin

Archived