I'm looking for reviews on any of the big Healthy Vending Frachises.  We get calls all the time from people wanting to buy our refurbished healthy vending machines because they cost so much less than the new ones for $10,000 or more.  I really don't know why people would pay so much for a healthy vending machine. Yes I know they come with a free steak dinner, big warranty and training but still that's a lot of money.  Anyone out there purchased new from HUMAN, Healthy You, Fresh Healthy, Naturals 2 Go, or others and been satisfied? 

I hate that term Healthy Vending Machine. When are people going to realize, that the franchise is selling you nothing but the wrap around a vending machine and charging an outrageous price for it. It is all about what you put in the machine. It is all about complying with school regulations as to what you are allowed to put in the machine not if the machine looks healthy, I just had to get that off my chest. Sorry.

The HUMAN guy took a few of my accounts and then gave up the business in less than 2 years.

The machines were way overpriced, and didn't work well to boot.

I have 25 "healthy" vending machines that I stock myself with supplies from UNFI and Sams Club.

Archived