Thanks Guys!!!!

davidsurvz

• 11 months later...

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to extend  this thank you! I originally posted this many months ago. I want to say thanks to everyone on the forum. I have gotten some great advice, a ton of encouragement and some free stuff (including machines) from people on this forum. I have picked up some great deals and I have learned a ton about this business from this forum.

I have a long way to go still to get my route built up to where I want. I promised myself I wouldn't go into debt or spend extra money on this business so it is taking longer than I had hoped to get things where I want. I am just reinvesting those quarters back into more machines and locations. I am going to stick with it for a while and hopefully I can get this route built up to about 60 machines or so and then my goal is to get 1 or 2 full line machines also. I may get some full line machines if I can line up a good deal and a location before I have that many bulk machines out.

Anyway, I sincerely want to thank all of the forum members for all the advice, help and encouragement. This forum is the best. I hope someday I can repay all of you with the same things you have given me.

Best wishes to all.

David

I hope someday I can repay all of you with the same things you have given me.

With your post, I consider your account to me PAID! It is encouraging to know that VENDiscuss is achieving its objective to not only provide tools such as great information but to also provide a place for vendors to network with each other to achieve success.

I wish you the best David and I'm glad you've stuck it out as long as you have. Slow and steady wins the race!

Steve