Highland

Just want to say hi to all those in this forum. My wife and I purchased 4 machines from Canmax in 2010 and although I believe we paid too much, the quality of the machine has proven to be very good. We inteneded to be more full time, but placing wasn't as easy as described to us, so we only have them out on a PT basis. In fact gave one machine to our church office. The other machines are over 2000 cups each, without any real problems.

Just want to say hi to all those in this forum. My wife and I purchased 4 machines from Canmax in 2010 and although I believe we paid too much, the quality of the machine has proven to be very good. We inteneded to be more full time, but placing wasn't as easy as described to us, so we only have them out on a PT basis. In fact gave one machine to our church office. The other machines are over 2000 cups each, without any real problems.

Welcome to the forum,

Finding profitable locations is the biggest hurdle for any vendor and it therefore takes several years to reach full time status.   If you like doing coffee, search your local Craigslist for deals on good machines - there are a good many people out there that bought into these programs and are now selling their equipment, often times new in the box, for pennies on the dollar because they failed to place their machines and just want out.  If you're serious about going full time, consider offering soda and snack machines as well.  We do have a separate forum here that discusses coffee machines in great detail.  It might give some ideas about what to buy and what to avoid going forward.

Archived