honor box suppliers?

sbishop

MIne look very nice.  I put laminated signage affixed to the inside of the cash box.  Made in photoshop for a custom fit to make it look professional.   Sure, if you putting a cardboard box on a counter with a handwritten sign I can totally see that finding its way into the trash.  Or, most likely, the owner gets tired of seeing a shabby looking box right up front for the customers to judge his business and he tells you to remove it.

Now, on the other hand a nice box that will last for years with a professional sign on it.  No one complains about the looks of that, including the owner.

You know how people are more likely to buy from a clean and newer looking vending machine?  Same theory applies.

Excited to see my new boxes on the way.  Walk into a business with one of these and it's easy pickings on placing it. 

Try this, place an acrylic box and a cardboard box side by side on the counter and see which stays longer, and does more sales. I think this a no-brained.

Or you can try this instead:

Place an acrylic box and a cardboard box on the counter and then place 9 other cardboard boxes in 9 different locations. Then see which does more sales and which provides income for a longer period.

You can buy almost 10 cardboard honor boxes for the price of one acrylic box.

That is a good point, as a matter of fact I am trying that exact thing. I have placed 20 cardboard in lower sales locations. Will see results. But I believe acrylics are best in restaurant locations and cardboard for other. I think results will be cardboard will work fine with non-restaurant locations. Glad to get your thoughts on this. Harvey

Or you can try this instead:

Place an acrylic box and a cardboard box on the counter and then place 9 other cardboard boxes in 9 different locations. Then see which does more sales and which provides income for a longer period.

You can buy almost 10 cardboard honor boxes for the price of one acrylic box.

I do like that and will probably start with acrylic due to me only needing a handful to start with, BUT isn't that almost the same idea of using cheaper bulk vending equipment to get more out?

I am planning on doing that possibly though. Just to get the locations. Then as I find out who is going to have volume, put in an acrylic.

I do like that and will probably start with acrylic due to me only needing a handful to start with, BUT isn't that almost the same idea of using cheaper bulk vending equipment to get more out?

No. It's different on a variety of levels.

• 3 years later...
On 3/9/2015 at 2:04 PM, loach33 said:

I've found a manufacturer to make a nicer acrylic box.  Closer to the ones sheridan used to offer - the slanted top box.  I have not seen a sample yet as I need to order at least 20 to get started.  A few people have expressed interest.  If you're interested send me a PM

These will be more expensive than Sheridan's.  But if I can order 100 at a time they will be comparable....about 15% more expensive.  But I know they will be of much better quality.  Therefore lasting a lot longer in the long run.

If you're interested in the trial run - even ordering 5-10 to see - let me know.

hi    do  you  sill  have   any  of  your  custom  honor  boxes   would  like  to get  some  ?

Archived