What The Golpher Is That!

CajunCandy

I remember seeing this when it first aired, I was 12.

I also remember seeing DEVO for the first time one year (minus one day) earlier on SNL.

Saturday was too often a marathon television watching day, starting with the morning cartoons, followed by afternoon shows, In Search Of with Leonard Nemoy, often an Abbot and Costello black and white show, Solid Gold, prime time, including Fantasy Island, Monty Python's Flying Circus on PBS when the evening news was on, SNL, then Creature Feature with Dr. San Guinary, or the late show, which half the time ended up being a Planet of the Apes movie.

It was rare, but I know at least a few times I got up at 6:30 am, and watched television nonstop until 2:00 am. 

Still trying to decide if I should be embarrassed about this aspect of my childhood, or proud.

But now I have Netflix.

I remember seeing this when it first aired, I was 12.

I also remember seeing DEVO for the first time one year (minus one day) earlier on SNL.

Saturday was too often a marathon television watching day, starting with the morning cartoons, followed by afternoon shows, In Search Of with Leonard Nemoy, often an Abbot and Costello black and white show, Solid Gold, prime time, including Fantasy Island, Monty Python's Flying Circus on PBS when the evening news was on, SNL, then Creature Feature with Dr. San Guinary, or the late show, which half the time ended up being a Planet of the Apes movie.

It was rare, but I know at least a few times I got up at 6:30 am, and watched television nonstop until 2:00 am. 

Still trying to decide if I should be embarrassed about this aspect of my childhood, or proud.

1979, I was swinging from the platform 90 feet up on a drillig rig!

Fun times back then!

cajun

But now I have Netflix.

Archived