Soda Prices

Chard

What are the prices of Soda's from the various outlets?

Sams is currently at about $0.32/can for Coke and $0.27/Pepsi

Walmart is about the same on Coke at $7.48/24 pack and Pepsi at $7.28/24 pack at full price.

What about Costco and buying direct from Pepsi or Coke without the usage of their machines?

I'm curious about what sort of pricing others are getting.  I've noticed Coke and Pepsi raise prices by about 25% over the course of the last year and a half and it really cuts into the bottom line.  Small volume purchases don't work for my business so I'm not really interested in sales prices, since those vary from day to day, but instead the everyday, full cost other vendors are paying.

It would be nice to have a way for force prices down by cooperative buying arrangements.

As a small vendor, I have access to 20oz coke products at ~ $1/bottle every day from Sam's Club (Coca-Cola only) and Restaurant Depot (everything).

I can get 20oz bottles of Coke products at Vistar for around $.88/bottle, but it's about 45 minutes from my house.

Pepsi is aways 10-25 cents cheaper per unit from any location.

I can get Pepsi 24oz bottles (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi and Mountain Dew) from Sam's for around $.66/unit -- but I understand they'll be discontinued in the coming weeks/months.

Of course, cans are cheaper, easier to find, easier to transport, last longer and have better margins. But my locations prefer bottles.

hello all

im lucky here in Pennsylvania the local kmarts and grocier stores have can soda on sale weekly. I usually stock up when its on sale I pay between $2.50-$2.75 a12 pack. I used to vend the 24oz pepsi bottles and would buy them for the same price on sale. I hear pepsi may be done with the 24oz soon. as far as 20oz I can only buy them from sams or coke/pepsi and the last I bought them from pepsi it was $22 a case 24pk. I also carry 12 and 16 oz dt pepsi bottles for a couple locations and they run on sale for $2.50 a 8pk or 6pk. I sell my cans,12ozbottles,16ozbottles for 1.00 . I used to sell 24oz bottles for $1.50 and 20oz for $1.75

I wish we had one of those in the near, I keep hearing about them.

I checked out the Costco Business Center here and it was nothing to get too exited about - Sam's blew it away price and selection wise.

Archived