Rainbow crane question

Toad

I want to swich a few of my rainbow cranes to jewelry cranes like at walmart with mp3 players and stuff. Do i just unscrew claw , put on new claw and use same cylinoid? If so , does anybody have and spare rainbow jewelry claws they can sell me? thanks for your help. Photo is attachedpost-9930-0-82537300-1424666344_thumb.jpg

I want to swich a few of my rainbow cranes to jewelry cranes like at walmart with mp3 players and stuff. Do i just unscrew claw , put on new claw and use same cylinoid? If so , does anybody have and spare rainbow jewelry claws they can sell me? thanks for your help. Photo is attached image.jpg

is that claw in pic what you have or what you want? It is a jewlery claw. I converted my rainbow jewlery claw to plush. Just opposite of what you want. I swapped out entire claw and coil not sure if I had to swap coils tho but I did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ummmmmmm, well yes you can just change out the fingers, but it depends what the size of the claws on your machine are right now. So if it's a small claw then you can get away whith just switching them out. If it's medium or large, I would probably change out the whole thing. This is because on the bigger claws, the magnet closes more, so that means if you put a small claw on it will have a huge overbight, persay. Hope I helped!

No, you didnt help. You cant just change the fingers to make a claw like this. Its made completely different. It has a sliding collar in middle and none of the other rainbow claws are made like this. More "expert advice" from somebody with no clue if what their talking about. What if i ordered these expensive parts, waited a week for them to come in, only to find out you were wrong.

Nope, your wrong, I have a youtube channel with ALOT of subs and alot of people including myself, on youtube on rainbow cranes. They all change out the fingers, even with jewlry claws. I'm not wrong, and even if I was, then you don't have to be so rude, when I tried to help. Obviously if you weren'y an idiot, you wouldn't buy expensive parts due to one reply. If you use comman sense, you would I don't know MAYBE SEARCH IT. THERE ARE PLENTY OF VIDEOS ABOUT THIS.

LoL, you know your right because you saw a internet video on youtube?? So you saw it on the internet and it has to be true? No first hand knowledge? How funny

Plush and beanie claws have fingers anchored in a fixed spot on the body. Rainbow jewelry claw fingers are afixed to a sliding collar that has a top and bottom ring governing its range of movement.

You seem to ignore the parts that I'm right at, don't you. First of all, I didn't just watch the video, I WON THE MACHINE YOU IDIOT! All i can say is, your wrong, I am not writing a whole paragraph, but your wrong.

1. Nobody asked how to convert it, because you cant. It was just a post asking to buy spare jewelry claws if anybody had any to spare

2. See original post for picture of claw to see that your wong. It has the sliding rings, unlike plush and beanie claws

Archived