Smart candy crane issues

sprint54fan

I recently bought a smart clean sweep candy claw unit..paid 150.00 for it..works great. However the claw on it is a small plush claw not candy..also the location Id like to put it in is in the lobby of a Mexican place and it gets WAY to hot for candy! So I want to put small knobby balls in..i tested them and the claw grabs em just fine..ill have to cut down the slot a bit so ball fits in chute but no biggy..

Anyways..my question is how do you turn off the play till you win on this unit? Also i have to get a dba for it as the one that was on it is missing..will a regular sized dba for a plush crane fit this unit..this unit looks smaller but it may just be my eyes lol..

Cc1

Cc5

Cc2

Cc3

Cc4

duhhhhhhhhh...if its play to you win and you want it turned off just put something to block sensor, it will register a win everytime its played and will lose credit just like regular crane..

really guys please tell me that i didn't have to just say this and this was a joke post or something!! surely the brain power is better than this in here!! lol

ron

this of course is quick fix if you can't find a manual and you dont care about plush counter running up..If its a old clean sweep its about a million years old already so i figured that was the case.

duhhhhhhhhh...if its play to you win and you want it turned off just put something to block sensor, it will register a win everytime its played and will lose credit just like regular crane..

really guys please tell me that i didn't have to just say this and this was a joke post or something!! surely the brain power is better than this in here!! lol

ron

this of course is quick fix if you can't find a manual and you dont care about plush counter running up..If its a old clean sweep its about a million years old already so i figured that was the case.

actually i never even thought doing that would work not sure about sprint tho...

Some don't like hack fixes... Not accusing you of being hack but some are OCD

i wouldn't think about a hack fix on something good like a modern crane  with all the functions etc. but a 20 year old clean sweep (guessing as it was $150)  i would think a hack fix was in order.

Some times you HAVE to use a hack or a rig. In a location with bright lights even with the optic sensor turn down you may need to cover every other sensor to prevent false wins.

I recently bought a smart clean sweep candy claw unit..paid 150.00 for it..works great. However the claw on it is a small plush claw not candy..also the location Id like to put it in is in the lobby of a Mexican place and it gets WAY to hot for candy! So I want to put small knobby balls in..i tested them and the claw grabs em just fine..ill have to cut down the slot a bit so ball fits in chute but no biggy..

Anyways..my question is how do you turn off the play till you win on this unit? Also i have to get a dba for it as the one that was on it is missing..will a regular sized dba for a plush crane fit this unit..this unit looks smaller but it may just be my eyes lol..

You may get jams using a small claw. Get heat shrink tubbing and cover each claw finger to help prevent static electricity holding the ball in the claw. Most common with RI balls.

Some times you HAVE to use a hack or a rig. In a location with bright lights even with the optic sensor turn down you may need to cover every other sensor to prevent false wins.

You may get jams using a small claw. Get heat shrink tubbing and cover each claw finger to help prevent static electricity holding the ball in the claw. Most common with RI balls.

Have you tried corrugated tubing instead?

Archived