Newbie - Need Help!

jordanvalasek

I wanted to start selling bulk candy and bought a Shack Shop 6600; This thing is pretty old and I have no idea how to work this thing.

It turns on, however I don't think the selection buttons are working correctly. On the display screen a few dash's blink when hitting the selector buttons.

1. Is the selector bad?

2. does it need to have money in it for it to work?

3. Where can I find a good manual on this machine.

If someone knows anything about this machine it would be very helpful. Thank you!!!

I wanted to start selling bulk candy and bought a Shack Shop 6600; This thing is pretty old and I have no idea how to work this thing.

It turns on, however I don't think the selection buttons are working correctly. On the display screen a few dash's blink when hitting the selector buttons.

1. Is the selector bad?

2. does it need to have money in it for it to work?

3. Where can I find a good manual on this machine.

If someone knows anything about this machine it would be very helpful. Thank you!!!

That's a good machine - not what I'd buy for bulk vending purposes, but a good 4 wide snack machine never the less.  These machines are easy to fix and parts are readily available.  The first thing I'd do with that one is set all the prices (see previous post)  That may solve your display problem.  Note; this display stays blank until a purchase is made.

That's a good machine - not what I'd buy for bulk vending purposes, but a good 4 wide snack machine never the less.  These machines are easy to fix and parts are readily available.  The first thing I'd do with that one is set all the prices (see previous post)  That may solve your display problem.  Note; this display stays blank until a purchase is made.

The display stays blank until money is inserted. Unless you're in "change price" mode or "show price" mode.

Archived