Should I Buy This Sticker/Tatto Machine?

verdigirl

Hi,

Just started honor box vending, but have wanted to do sticker/tattoo machines.  These came up for sale in my area.  8 years old - comes with stock.  Guy had two in the pizzeria he owned, then it went out of business.  He wants $125. a piece (there are two of them), but said he would take offer.  Any thoughts?  Says they are in great working order.  If I do take them, what should I offer for both machines?

Also, do these types of machines take charities?  And, anyone know of a good locator for these machines?  Rodney69 doesn't place these.  Thanks, Verdigirl

post-9824-0-97356000-1425063815_thumb.jpg

Everything I sell outsells my sticker machines except maybe 1 column. Silly soda sells great, and now frozen. Toys outsell them so much, that I only use sticker machines to fill space. 1 head of toys generally doubles 3 columns of flat except those 2 mentioned above. Might just be my area though.

Everything I sell outsells my sticker machines except maybe 1 column. Silly soda sells great, and now frozen. Toys outsell them so much, that I only use sticker machines to fill space. 1 head of toys generally doubles 3 columns of flat except those 2 mentioned above. Might just be my area though.

That is just your area, I have locs that really go thru them.

That is just your area, I have locs that really go thru them.

That doesn't surprise me. Here in the NW it's a whole different culture! From what I've seen from everyone though, doesn't singles and doubles typically do better per floor space than flat?

im in illinois and i have a 6 head tattoo at a bowling alley that does $100-$200 a month by itself, not including the candy machine i have. i strictly went to tattoos tho, they seam to outsell my stickers 5 to 1. TMNT and Frozen are of course my top tattoos right now, right along with WWE tats.

Anyplace you can recommend for single heads? Are we taking strictly gumballs for these machines?

If you start with gumballs only, it's less product and investment. Then if you find a location that does well, you just add a head.

Not eBay usually, post inn the classifieds here on the forum that your looking for some.

Also, you can get them new from eagle, oak, northwestern. Or AA global. Eagle id's cheapest for a single.

Not eBay usually, post inn the classifieds here on the forum that your looking for some.

Also, you can get them new from eagle, oak, northwestern. Or AA global. Eagle id's cheapest for a single.

I have seen newer Eagles with plastic lids and I thnk bases. It that how they all are?

The 747 is the newer one with plastic lid I think. I get the one with a chrome lid, which is only 3.00 extra. I haven't gotten one with a plastic lid, but have seen them. If I remember correctly, that was just before they sold the company to who owns it now.

The person I talk to won't sell a big eagle because of the plastic top.

im in illinois and i have a 6 head tattoo at a bowling alley that does $100-$200 a month by itself, not including the candy machine i have. i strictly went to tattoos tho, they seam to outsell my stickers 5 to 1. TMNT and Frozen are of course my top tattoos right now, right along with WWE tats.

Hello from Chicago! What part of Illinois are you in?

I have seen newer Eagles with plastic lids and I thnk bases. It that how they all are?

My Eagles are several years old and the lids/bases are metal.

It would sure be disappointing to learn they've gone to plastic.

Archived