Stakano

Saeco SG200 empty drip tray problem

Hi,

I just cleaned this entire machine, and now I'm getting a "Empty Drip Tray" error and I can't seem to clear up the problem. I've been searching all over, and I don't see any sensor or wrong that would indicate that the machine knows I even have this problem.

I'm trying to find a way to force the machine to clear the issue, and anybody help?

Thanks.

Thanks again Greatdane. I knew that those cables were for something like that! I found that the other open was to connect the wires inside the machine, to bypass the floater switch.

• Like 1

I am having the same problem... I even connected the wires inside the machine to bypass and it still says it... Any other ideas?

• Like 1

Hello,

I am having the same problem and have tryed everything from connecting the wires, cleaning the machine and even changing the float switch but it still gives me the empty drip tray.  Any suggestions or if the problem was solved, please let me know what you did to solve this.

Thanks!

Hi i have the same problem.  Did you figure out how to fix this problem?

No I have not seen anything.  I still cant figure it out and the machine is in storage,

javaman