Profit from combo machines

My parents left yesterday to come to the US on holiday & I was going to get them to drop off some real beer for you but unfortunately you can't buy any beer at "duty free" anymore.

Maybe the US government doesn't want you to realize what you are missing out on!!! ;D  

My parents left yesterday to come to the US on holiday & I was going to get them to drop off some real beer for you but unfortunately you can't buy any beer at "duty free" anymore.

Maybe the US government doesn't want you to realize what you are missing out on!!! ;D  

More likely the EPA has banned all your beer.  ;D  ;D  ;D

More likely the EPA has banned all your beer.  ;D  ;D  ;D

I sent you a PM because otherwise this conversation is going to start being about everything but "profit from combo machines"  ;D

I sent you a PM because otherwise this conversation is going to start being about everything but "profit from combo machines"  ;D

So what else is new?  If we could just get the Cajun to chime in I'm sure we could spin it completely off the tracks  ;D  ;D  ;D

Somebody mention a Cajun?

Heck, I actually seen one of those fancy combo machines, they spend big dollars on! 

I'm not going to drag poor Roger into this mess! lol!

I wouldn't give two Coors Lite for one of them!

They sell them at a commercial washing machine get together down here in The Soup Bowel!

I'd much rather have a gator bite me, than go there!

cajun

So what else is new?  If we could just get the Cajun to chime in I'm sure we could spin it completely off the tracks  ;D  ;D  ;D

Heck, I actually seen one of those fancy combo machines, they spend big dollars on! 

They sell them at a commercial washing machine get together down here in The Soup Bowel!

cajun

Ask and you shall receive...  ;D  ;D  ;D

cajun

Congratulations Cajun.... Washing Machine get togethers and Soup Bowels, right off the left field wall - I knew you could do it  ;D  ;D  ;D

Congratulations Cajun.... Washing Machine get togethers and Soup Bowels, right off the left field wall - I knew you could do it  ;D  ;D  ;D

So moondawg, were you a cheer leader or water-boy for that 1974 Rose Bowl game?

I was only eighteen, and don't quite remember seeing a moondawg?

cajun 

So moondawg, were you a cheer leader or water-boy for that 1974 Rose Bowl game?

I was only eighteen, and don't quite remember seeing a moondawg?

cajun 

I was always three sheets to the wind at those games - the only one I clearly remember was when SC came back from 24 points down against Notre Dame and ended up beating them by thirty points.

Unlike you, I've never tasted horse piss so I have no frame of reference  ;D  ;D  ;D

I would be nice to me if I was you... otherwise I might just have to pass on your address details on to Cajun & tell him to come for a visit  ;D

I have never really tasted horse piss either but I did have someone buy me a 40oz when I was living in Cali & that has got to be the closest thing to HORSE PISS that I have ever tasted!  ;D  ;D  ;D

• 7 months later...

Sorry for any confusion on revenue. Here in Aus everything is much more expensive. I purchase my FAS equipment from another vendor who imports them from Italy, about $9k for the 1050 after all expenses, cashless is from circumtec. I don't usually get accounts large enough for twin machines but I would use two large combos as they can be configured in any arrangements including all snack or all drink. Also if one jams people can still get both and if I loose the account they can go to two separate smaller accounts. You are right football champ only 6 deep. I just trialled a FAS900 with no chocolates or soft drinks just health products (could not get the account otherwise 200 staff) and changed all the drink coils to 7 deep.

If we had enough room I would l add another combo but the site doesn't want it.

image_zpsicg566gf.jpg

How does your all healthy option machine go? Is it profitable with not too many stales? I know healthy vending has a bad name on this forum, but would value a view on how it goes in Australia. We were thinking of making a proposal to a local hospital.

How does your all healthy option machine go? Is it profitable with not too many stales? I know healthy vending has a bad name on this forum, but would value a view on how it goes in Australia. We were thinking of making a proposal to a local hospital.

Hey Brendio,

At first there was a lot of stock spoilage but after a bit of negotiating and product tweaking I have managed to get it down to a minimum. It is a profitable site and still better than quite a few of my other machines but it's a shame I can't have a full selection as it would be one of my best sites if I could. Here is a shot of what was in it not to long ago.

post-10331-0-35117800-1452226307_thumb.jpg

We started stocking Piranha Snaps a few months ago and demand has been good. Vege crackers not so much. Tuna and Up and Go has mixed success. Very site specific, but has been worth trialing to see if it takes.

Archived