Changing prices on a Vendo 511?

jim lee

On a whim I bought a Vendo 511 machine. I have it working, but it doesn't seem to take price changes very well. 

According to the manual:

• I press the mode switch 3 times to get into the price mode. Fine.
  • Press the selection button to select the product I'd like to set the price on. Good..
  • Hold the button down to move the price up. And..
  • Hold it again to move the price down.

This all works fine.

When I got the machine everything was set at $1.25. I wanted the cans set to a dollar and the Snapple bottles set to $2.

No matter what I do, everything sets to $1.00

Can anyone give me a clue as to what I"m doing wrong? Is there some sort of enter function that I'm missing to lock the new price in?

Thanks!

-jim lee

Thanks! Found it, just as you said. 

Being a new member my posts don't show 'till they been okayed. And that can take a day or so.

When you-all are able to read this. I'm currently looking for shims & clips for this machine. Been quadrupling the plastic shims to serve as soda can shims. Ran out of clips. Are the clips springier when they are new? these were really stiff and kinda' brittle. Anyone carry stuff like this? Washington? West coast?

Thanks again!

-jim lee

Thanks everyone. Again it took awhile for my post to be seen. I have the bits on order already from a local supplier. (Fingers crossed)

AZVender I did try to message at one time but got "This person is not receiving messages at this time." I bet it was 'cause I was new. May have been another forum? It was about a week or so ago.

Chris in BC, what are you going on about? 

-Thanks agin!

-jim lee

Thanks everyone. Again it took awhile for my post to be seen. I have the bits on order already from a local supplier. (Fingers crossed)

AZVender I did try to message at one time but got "This person is not receiving messages at this time." I bet it was 'cause I was new. May have been another forum? It was about a week or so ago.

Chris in BC, what are you going on about? 

-Thanks agin!

-jim lee

I have made room in my PM box if you still need anything.  My box gets quite full and I have to clear some space periodically.

Archived