bev max 4 3800 value

$1500 is a very good price for one IF it's in good condition and working properly and is not a bottler-owned machine.  This should be the narrow version, or Baby Bev, and is very hard to find.  Normally these will be in the $2000-3000 range and even higher due to their rarity and size.

I would sat $1,500 is a very good price. Please make sure if it is a individual selling the equipment that is does not have a asset tag from Pepsi or Coke or 7up. In other words the bottlers. If so stay clear of this one.

They make the Bev Max in two versions 30 selections and the 45 selections versions. If you go to ebay you will find many others for sale.

What we are getting at is that with such a low price, someone may be trying to sell a machine they don't own. Whether or not it WAS owned by a bottler doesn't necessarily change the value if that bottler sold it to a third party but I don't believe this occurs like it used to, especially with a machine as new as a 3800. 

What we are getting at is that with such a low price, someone may be trying to sell a machine they don't own. Whether or not it WAS owned by a bottler doesn't necessarily change the value if that bottler sold it to a third party but I don't believe this occurs like it used to, especially with a machine as new as a 3800. 

Ah! Ok. I was wondering what the bottlers were doing to them.

Gray bar hotel? No idea what this means.

Thanks!

-jim lee

If you bought this machine new for say 6000.00 what would make you sell it for 1500.00?

Bevmax 4 cannot be more than 4 years old. You think it lost 75% of its value in 4 years?

Good grief this model is still in production and top of the line model.

Ask for a bill of sale and a photo of his driver’s license, my guess is the seller will kill the deal before he gives you either.

Don’t buy stolen equipment!

Walta

Ah! Ok. I was wondering what the bottlers were doing to them.

Gray bar hotel? No idea what this means.

Thanks!

-jim lee

Gray bar hotel is jail

A good way to check is recall the local bottler whose graphics are on it and tell them the serial number

FYI most bottlers use to sell old equioment off

Now most crush them

Archived