Beverage Machine Cash Meter Guide

Fox

Hello all, I have been working on developing a guide for my route drivers on how to get Cash meters from their beverage machines in the event of a DEX Fail.      Does anyone know of a list or guide put together online?

Our most common models:

Royal 660

Royal 500

Vendo 511

Vendo 540

Dixie Narco 501

Dixie Narco 5000

Dixie Narco 5800

Thanks!

There is no catch-all guide for that. All you need to do is go to the manual for each model and record the program steps to read the cash and/or unit meters. Put it all in a list that you provide to each driver. Those meters are all pretty easy to access but the method will vary by machine, as you know. You should memorize those methods yourself so that you can give them to your drivers as my own experience has been that drivers are lazy and won't have the list with them when it's needed.

Hello all, I have been working on developing a guide for my route drivers on how to get Cash meters from their beverage machines in the event of a DEX Fail.      Does anyone know of a list or guide put together online?

Our most common models:

Royal 660

Royal 500

Vendo 511

Vendo 540

Dixie Narco 5000

These all can be set up to display the meter upon opening the door. Check the manuals for each model to show exactly how that's set up.

Dixie Narco 501

Dixie Narco 5800

Thanks!

The 501, I'm not sure. Hate that machine.

The 5800, push mode switch, then "B"

Archived