Which Comes First the Machine or Finding a Location

I am new to the vending business so right now I do not have any machines and I am just researching them.

I am wondering which I should do first: Should I buy machines (all drink machines like I intended to do) first and then look for locations for those machines, or should I find locations and see what kind of machines they want (maybe the don't just want a drink machine, but what a drink and snack machine)?

Thank you!

I am new to the vending business so right now I do not have any machines and I am just researching them.

I am wondering which I should do first: Should I buy machines (all drink machines like I intended to do) first and then look for locations for those machines, or should I find locations and see what kind of machines they want (maybe the don't just want a drink machine, but what a drink and snack machine)?

Thank you!

Since you are a beginner. you need to get your first machine before you find a location.  This is so you can plug it in and understand how it works and make sure that it does work.  Otherwise it can be very embarrassing to not know what you're doing  when you do place that machine.  Depending upon the availability of good equipment in your area, you may be able to secure your second location before acquiring your second machine, but once you find a location - the clock is ticking and you can't fool around too long looking for equipment.

Archived