Vendo 601E (Column Jam)

I recently bought a V601E refurb machine (Rockstar). I cleaned it up and got everything working and I took it's new location. I plugged in it and got it all stocked. I tried it out and it showed ColJ. I went further and it showed all columns jammed, has anyone ever seen this before?

If all columns report as jammed and you know that they aren't then you might have a blown fuse in the logic board at the top of the door. Unplug the machine and remove the 2 screws holding the board's cover on. Check the 3 fuses in the top right corner of the board. One is for the motors and if it's blown replace it with an exact match. Reassemble and power it up and see if it now vends. Be aware that the columns must be set up for the specific products ypu have in each so you might still have vend issues if some setup is wrong.

I have parts for it if you need any.

Being a Vendo your problem could be that you don't have any of the columns set up properly for what you're vending and they all jammed.  You could also have a bad logic board or a disconnected harness from the motor switches to the logic board causing the board to not see any motors at home.

Archived