looking at buying 2 AP snack machines

I am going tomorrow to look at 2 AP 32 vend snack machines.(not sure of models yet) 1 is on location doing $40 every 2 weeks. I can get it for $300. The other one is on a location doing about the same income but has 10 coils that don't work. He wants $100 for this one. Is it usually motors bad when they don't vend? Is this good prices for these, even if I have to move to better locations?

Until we know the model numbers we can't say what the value of them is. There are some real old APs out there. The one with 10 motors not working might be an easy fix depending on the model. It could just mean the one candy shelf or two snack shelves don't work. Get the models and/or photos and we'll know what they're worth.

I am going tomorrow to look at 2 AP 32 vend snack machines.(not sure of models yet) 1 is on location doing $40 every 2 weeks. I can get it for $300. The other one is on a location doing about the same income but has 10 coils that don't work. He wants $100 for this one. Is it usually motors bad when they don't vend? Is this good prices for these, even if I have to move to better locations?

AP's are generally good machines and 32 vend would suggest a 4 wide machine but it's hard to say what they're worth without a model number.  My biggest question would be, where are the soda machines? since he's selling these on location.  There are a lot of parts available for some of the older AP machines so replacing motors should be an easy doable fix.

Archived