Looking for a "Live View" Drink Machine

After getting a ton of advise (mostly from this forum), I have decided that I want to purchase a couple "live view" (where the bottles/cans are actually displayed to pick which option) can/bottle vending machines. I was wondering if anyone could give me a couple example names of these kind of machines? Sometimes it seems like models have completely changed over the years, which also makes it difficult to search a certain model. For example, when I search for the vendo720 I can't find it with the live display. I was also wondering if anyone knows of a good website to purchase these machines (or local I live in Southeast Wisconsin)? NHas anyone ever purchased through piranhavending.com?

The live display doors were always an option on machines and not a primary model. Dixie Narco made that door on some T models and some E models as well as the crappy P series. Vendo did it starting with the Vmax series. Royal did it with some Merlin 4 and later machines.

Check with Lieberman Music and Vending in Minneapolis for good used machines or Vendors Exchange and D&S Vending, both in Cleveland.

This is just my opinion but I like live displays because it is far easier to change products out.  You don't need flavor strips (nor do you need to have the exact right size).  You don't have to worry about having a Sunkist label for Orange Crush.  It can look attractive (but I am not saying more so than a bubble/flat front).  I think, for the customer, having the buttons directly under the displayed product makes them feel more comfortable in knowing exactly what they are buying.  If the display has a 20 oz. bottle of Coca Cola in it, they can safely assume that they will get a 20 oz. bottle of Coca Cola if they press that button.

On the flip side, live displays are way more annoying to clean and the "holders" or whatever the things are that hold the product into the display can be annoying at times but I like them.

Personally, the advantages/disadvantages between a live display and a regular front are a wash.  I care about the actual price-point of the machine I am purchasing rather than whether it is a live display or not... but I used to prefer live displays.  Bubble fronts are FAR better at dirty locations.

Yeah I wan the live display if I use off types of drinks like a starbucks drink, which will be hard to find a label. Or something like that type of drink. In curious too what the bubble from is?

Way back when the standard front was flat

Now the sign fronts curve out hence bubblefront

Yeah I wan the live display if I use off types of drinks like a starbucks drink, which will be hard to find a label.  Or something like that type of drink.  In curious too what the bubble from is?

I just printed my own labels. Grab the artwork off google. Make up a drawing Doc. that has the cut & fold frame on it. Scale artwork to fit & print. I added clear packing tape to both sides of the paper before cutting out the label. Looks like store bought.

-jim lee

Yeah I wan the live display if I use off types of drinks like a starbucks drink, which will be hard to find a label. Or something like that type of drink. In curious too what the bubble from is?

As orsd already mentioned, the bubble front is just a curved front. Most coke/Pepsi machines that vend bottles are bubble fronts. Live displays have a flat front with a display section.

Archived