For sale

orsd

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry BB. I SENT MY OFFER TO STEVE. WHEN THE DEAL IS FInal I'll make you the #1 mod.

When donkeys fly !!!!

Seriously though - as long as Kiwi doesn't get it I'll be happy.  That tight wad would probably make us pay each time we posted something (I'm sure he'd charge me double)  ;D  ;D  ;D

I'll be around a lot more often now that I own the place

Glad to have you as new owner, hopefully we can clean this place up and get back to more important issues like how many PMM to vend for a quarter and maybe start selling a few Amish made wooden stir spoons to help fund this venture.

Will also need to start on a ban lust real soon!

Glad to have you as new owner, hopefully we can clean this place up and get back to more important issues like how many PMM to vend for a quarter and maybe start selling a few Amish made wooden stir spoons to help fund this venture.

And the all important roger folz quote

This is beginning to sound more and more like hiring the fox to watch the chickens  ;D  ;D  ;D

Its been a while since I've been here. What happened to missionary and sheercock?

Alas, after you left they didn't have much to do and retired out of boredom  ;D  ;D  ;D

Yea sold off our email addresses is right on point, but I heard sherluck was involved too and that's why he got fired himself.

To set this straight, Mike (Mission) sold his company to another vending group, worked in an advisory position with that company, and then retired from vending.  Sherlock's resignation several months later, came as somewhat of a surprise to Steve (Caserrie) himself so I highly doubt that he was fired.  I'm not sure where you are hearing this slanderous crap but I highly doubt that there's a shred of thruth in any of it.

Yea sold off our email addresses is right on point, but I heard sherluck was involved too and that's why he got fired himself.

So you post defamatory comments labeled as rumor and fail to name the source.

Your post reflects more negatively on you than it does on anyone else.

The truth is, no one knows why I QUIT as a mod because I never gave a reason to anyone for doing so.

But, that I QUIT is a fact.

Anyone claiming that they know why I left or that I was fired is a liar.

So Sherlock please answer this. Were you involved in email heist with mission or not? You do not have to answer of course but a non answer speaks for itself.

Why the hell do you think Mission "heisted" our emails?  Sure he's got them, I'm in touch with him on and off, but to suggest he'd sell them is ludicrous.  Mike's got plenty of money and is doing real well with his real estate / rental business.  And it must surely be obvious that Sherlock didn't really have the time to do the mod thing anyway as he was completely out of the loop when you and the Prince got in trouble - he didn't even know what was happening until several days later as you may recall.  Stealing email addresses is what the Nigerians do for 50 cents an hour.

So Sherlock please answer this. Were you involved in email heist with mission or not? You do not have to answer of course but a non answer speaks for itself.

Because I consider Mission and Steve friends of mine in and out of this forum, I will not give details about what happened last year.

But I will say this:

No. I never took anything from this forum without Steve's permission. And I didn't take anything with me when I quit the mod position.

In the years I served as mod, I rarely even saw an established member's email that wasn't part of their public profile, signature, etc. It's not something I used regularly in fulfilling the responsibilities I was given here.  To this day, I only have the emails of a few members. And these emails were given to me willingly by those members for business/personal conversations outside of TVF.

To speak any further about this would require that I involve the actions of Mission and Steve during that time period and I won't do that.

Why the hell do you think Mission "heisted" our emails? Sure he's got them, I'm in touch with him on and off, but to suggest he'd sell them is ludicrous. Mike's got plenty of money and is doing real well with his real estate / rental business. And it must surely be obvious that Sherlock didn't really have the time to do the mod thing anyway as he was completely out of the loop when you and the Prince got in trouble - he didn't even know what was happening until several days later as you may recall. Stealing email addresses is what the Nigerians do for 50 cents an hour.

Who suggested Mission sold them? It's a fact Mission stole them just curious if Sherlick was involved.

Because I consider Mission and Steve friends of mine in and out of this forum, I will not give details about what happened last year.

But I will say this:

No. I never took anything from this forum without Steve's permission. And I didn't take anything with me when I quit the mod position.

In the years I served as mod, I rarely even saw an established member's email that wasn't part of their public profile, signature, etc. It's not something I used regularly in fulfilling the responsibilities I was given here. To this day, I only have the emails of a few members. And these emails were given to me willingly by those members for business/personal conversations outside of TVF.

To speak any further about this would require that I involve the actions of Mission and Steve during that time period and I won't do that.

Thanks for your reply.

Archived