u-turn fair price

jstanotherperson

depends on how dirty they are, and you won't sell them to many people in the vending business. It would be better to sell to a local guy for his man cave. 

if it's not to bad, 25.00.

Twenty minutes and a cheap bottle of cleaner will almost always improve your takeaway. You don't have to polish it like a sports car or anything, but getting any dust or grime off will make a much better impression, eBay, CL, or otherwise.

yup sold a 4 selection and an 8 tossed in some gumball wheels  and sold some other machines needing parts... mostly locks and tops. I think I came out way ahead im 2 months into this project and am in the black with plenty more machines ready to expand

i did look on ebay several times over the past month and it looks like the same ones are still sitting with no bids which would tell me the prices are a little high

• 2 weeks later...

considering i can use them to make $$ so i can buy better and i knew if nothing else i could part them out and get the $300 i spent on the lot back.. anyone need gumball wheels lol

There's a reason that most vendors sell them not to long after using then. I personally would make my profit in selling them, them but singles.

To stay on topic, I just placed my first two Uturn machines a couple months ago. They take a couple more minutes to service but they work well and are super easy to repair. Even the coin mechs can be taken apart and repaired. They sell well on eBay and can also make money for you.

To stay on topic, I just placed my first two Uturn machines a couple months ago. They take a couple more minutes to service but they work well and are super easy to repair. Even the coin mechs can be taken apart and repaired. They sell well on eBay and can also make money for you.

Oaks eagles northwestern beaver work even better, and coin mechs are better and repairable

Archived