5wide snack machines

Hello everyone . I was wondering if anyone has a good priced working 5 wide snack machine for sale in the southern Cali area. I lost the chance of picking up a few good machines but I was ina. Bad situation where a few people made promises to me that they had good machines so I took a chmace and trusted in them .

I'm in a very bad spot and one of my snack machines at a location isn't working anymore and it's a good location.

On top of that I'm supporting g a younger brother that has never worked a day in his life .

What model of machine do you have that isn't working and what is the issue with it?  Maybe we can get it fixed for you.  Otherwise you might contact Moondog as he's in So Cal and says he has a garage full of machines.  I also have 5 wide machines if you want to come to Phoenix and get one.

What model of machine do you have that isn't working and what is the issue with it?  Maybe we can get it fixed for you.  Otherwise you might contact Moondog as he's in So Cal and says he has a garage full of machines.  I also have 5 wide machines if you want to come to Phoenix and get one.

Yep,

I've got an AP7600 I'll let go for $600.  The machine works and I put a new Tuff Front on awhile back - can't remember what BA and coin mechs in there right now.

WoW!

Yes, the So Cal is loaded with machines.

My swamp would be full of machines too!

cajun

The big difference is our machines are not infested with Sinalods like that stuff you have  ;D  ;D  ;D

WoW!

Yes, the So Cal is loaded with machines.

My swamp would be full of machines too!

cajun

That was just 2 counties and 5 minutes

There are 2 more areas, la and inland empire(moon land) that also are just swamped

The big difference is our machines are not infested with Sinalods like that stuff you have  ;D  ;D  ;D

When ever you need one of them sinalods change out call me!

I give special rates to Kaliforna moondawg's!

082.gif 082.gif 082.gif

cajun

might even bring a special bottle of shine for you!

Orsd, regarding the crane national 461 in that ad with the broken refrigeration is the 461 a reliable snack machine ?

Also the crane national 147 I have heard on here that it isn't as reliable as the 157 or newer models ?

And most of those other ones are older ads that either the machines don't work, the machines have been sold or they aren't 40 selections.

Yep,

I've got an AP7600 I'll let go for $600.  The machine works and I put a new Tuff Front on awhile back - can't remember what BA and coin mechs in there right now.

Moondog where in southern Cali are u at ?

Orsd, regarding the crane national 461 in that ad with the broken refrigeration is the 461 a reliable snack machine ?

Also the crane national 147 I have heard on here that it isn't as reliable as the 157 or newer models ?

And most of those other ones are older ads that either the machines don't work, the machines have been sold or they aren't 40 selections.

Moondog where in southern Cali are u at ?

I'm in the Pasadena area and the machine comes with a VN2511 with a freshTRC6000 but could use a quick clean up before placing.  The AP7600 is a good machine for a blue collar account that doesn't need all the bells and whistles - built like a tank.

Ps. the problem with the National 147 is the bad tray connection design - you have to always check and make sure the trays are really engaged each service cycle

I'm in the Pasadena area and the machine comes with a VN2511 with a freshTRC6000 but could use a quick clean up before placing.  The AP7600 is a good machine for a blue collar account that doesn't need all the bells and whistles - built like a tank.

Ps. the problem with the National 147 is the bad tray connection design - you have to always check and make sure the trays are really engaged each service cycle

When they start to give problems, the "temporary" fix is pretty easy.  You just bend the contacts forward just slightly.  I have done it to 3 machines and I haven't had problems since.  The other thing you have to do is to make sure your locks are good (whatever those locking-tab things are called).

Archived