Vending machine plug keepers

Jrbryant2

I am trying to test the waters and gauge interest in a product I have found on a machine I bought. It's a metal bracket designed to be used with flat plugs commonly used in vending. It is designed to keep your machines from being unplugged thus loosing product in the case of say an ice cream machine and profits because a machine that's unplugged doesn't make you any money. Let me know your thought trying to do a little market research here

I am trying to test the waters and gauge interest in a product I have found on a machine I bought. It's a metal bracket designed to be used with flat plugs commonly used in vending. It is designed to keep your machines from being unplugged thus loosing product in the case of say an ice cream machine and profits because a machine that's unplugged doesn't make you any money. Let me know your thought trying to do a little market research here

I need one of those. I have a location with a food machine. A guy there unplugs it during his lunch break because he said the sound it makes hurts his ears due to a condition from the Vietnam war.

Archived