The Vending Machine King (Orange County, CA)

ukdanielj

Has anyone had experience buying a located machine or vending route from "The Vending Machine King" in Orange County, CA? I am a newbie looking to start in the vending business and want to make sure I get help from the right people. I have learned much from reading here and appreciate everyone's input.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vending-Route-Full-Size-Soda-Snack-Vending-Machines-Orange-County-Ca-/151184000813?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item233344c72d

http://www.vendingmachineking.com/

That website makes my eyes hurt. So 1993. Much Geocities. Wow. 

Those prices are high, but not outrageously so, depending on the exact model and how thoroughly they've been refurbished. The "start up package" of a soda machine, on location "fully warranted" ( whatever that means ) might not be a bad way to get your toes wet. But, that dude looks like a slimeball used car salesman. 

That website makes my eyes hurt. So 1993. Much Geocities. Wow. 

Those prices are high, but not outrageously so, depending on the exact model and how thoroughly they've been refurbished. The "start up package" of a soda machine, on location "fully warranted" ( whatever that means ) might not be a bad way to get your toes wet. But, that dude looks like a slimeball used car salesman. 

The gross works out to $147 per machine per month which is not bad but nothing to shout about either.  24k for 17 machines seems a little steep, but he doesn't list any model numbers which you would need prior to any consideration.  This might be a reasonable deal if the seller can prove his annual gross numbers.  And even though I live in his general area, I've never heard of the vending king.

The prices on the snacks are really low. I wonder if he uses low priced snacks to get into those locations and if you'll be able the raise them up to where they need to be. It could be just a "stock" photo but I would check into it.

And even though I live in his general area, I've never heard of the vending king.

The Vending King is Phil Conzelman Vending (trade name P C Vending) - I hate when they have multiple names for the same business.

Yes, I wouldn't trust anyone who feels the need to hide behind multiple names.  Kind of like Wittern does.  Just a way to confuse people and not realize who they are really dealing with.

I have spoke with this guy multiple times when I first started vending and every time I spoke with him he didn't seem educated in what he had for sale, after a few phone calls I got tired of trying to buy something from him... he gave me a weird feeling anyways

The prices on the snacks are really low. I wonder if he uses low priced snacks to get into those locations and if you'll be able the raise them up to where they need to be. It could be just a "stock" photo but I would check into it.

Very good point Allen - if it's a stock photo, it's a very old one as the Peanut M&Ms are listed at 55 cents which is less than we pay for them.

Very good point Allen - if it's a stock photo, it's a very old one as the Peanut M&Ms are listed at 55 cents which is less than we pay for them.

Dang!

I'm going out of business just looking at prices in snack machine.

.50 for chips!

The storage units I bought had prices like that in machines, they was in storage for over ten years!

cajun

Archived